The Sales Support Specialist provides support to Jordahl Custom Homes sales team by performing several administrative tasks.
Prepares quotes, contracts, bids for potential homebuyers.
- Maintains and prepares files, updating information, etc.
- Arranging and scheduling sales appointments meetings, and events.
- Proficient in Office products including, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook.
- Maintains all sales applications and CRM software.
- Managing the correspondence between sales team and lenders, realtors and appraisers.
- Strong accuracy attention to detail, coordination and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and strong decision making skills.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Some experience in sales preferred.
To apply for a position please complete the form below and attach your resume.
Want to become a subcontractor for Jordahl Custom Homes?
Apply today by completing the form below.