The Office Administrator job is responsible for accomplishing and organizing multi-layered tasks. Accountable for providing administrative and tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. This individual will handle a wide variety of situations. This role provides coordination, communication and organization to effectively support the day to day business operation
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Data Entry
· Perform clerical duties, maintain files, organize documents, photocopy, faxing and collating
· Provide confidential administrative support and assistance to all departments.
· Front Desk Coverage- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information, will also be point of contact for walk-ins.
· Collaborate with administrative assistants to effectively work as a team in supporting all of Departments.
· Provide administrative support for President upon request.
· Event Coordination
· Run business errands as needed
· Assists all deportments in filing needs
· Maintains and organizes data on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
· Assists Operations and Finance Department with Administrative duties
· General Office Duties
· Other duties as determined from time to time
· Experience Required: 1>3 years of Administrative Generalist
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite application
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills with friendly, can-do attitude
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and provide quick turnaround response for departments
· Ability to solve problems creatively and adapt to changing situations
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Experience working in a team environment
· Capable of working independently
· Experience in sales and customer service is a plus
· Knowledge of Construction Equipment industry is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
To apply for a position at Jordahl Custom Homes please fill out the form below.
Want to become a subcontractor for Jordahl Custom Homes?
Apply today by completing the form below.