– Professionally answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly
– Perform a variety of clerical and filing duties
– Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
– Composes, types and edits memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
– Maintains office supply inventory
–Associate’s degree in business or related field, one or more years of experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
–Individual must be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills as well as proven customer service
–Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, negotiating and problem solving skills
–Must be able to work under minimal supervision, manage multiple tasks and interact with others in a professional manner
Working hours: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm
$12-$15 per hour DOE
401 (k) employee match option
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
To apply for a position at Jordahl Custom Homes please fill out the form below.
Want to become a subcontractor for Jordahl Custom Homes?
Apply today by completing the form below.