To apply for a position at Jordahl Custom Homes please fill out the form below.
WANT TO BECOME A SUBCONTRACTOR FOR JORDAHL CUSTOM HOMES?
Apply today by completing the form below.
Jordahl Custom Homes in West Fargo, ND is looking to add to our New Site Maintenance team member. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - WILL TRAIN!! Great Benefits that include 100% Employer paid Health Insurance!! Job Details: This position is for new residential construction. No experience required. We will train on-site. Must have a valid and insurable driver’s license. Job Description: QUALIFICATIONS Job Type: Full-time Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Jordahl Custom Homes in West Fargo, ND is looking to add to our New Site Maintenance team member. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - WILL TRAIN!!
Great Benefits that include 100% Employer paid Health Insurance!!
This position is for new residential construction. No experience required. We will train on-site. Must have a valid and insurable driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Framing Superintendent/Project Manager
Who We Are:
Jordahl Custom Homes (JCH) is a Fargo, ND based company, owned and operated by a Fargo native. We have been making dreams come true since 1998 in the FM area. We are deeply rooted in our community and care tremendously about the success and growth of the area. Our values are at the heart of what we do and include: Loyalty, Commitment, Quality, Honesty, and Integrity. It is these values that have allowed us to be a driving force in the home construction industry for over 20 years.
What We Need:
Jordahl Custom Homes (JCH) is seeking a qualified and skilled Framing Superintendent/Project Manager who can exceed not only in this position, but in our culture adhering to and really thriving with our core values!
The Framing Superintendent/Project Manager will provide site management of rough framing process to JCH projects. You will work directly with each JCH-contracted framer and ensure each framer is provided with proper information on the correct usage of JCH-supplied materials. You will take the lead in resolving JCH-related issues involving quality of product, material takeoffs, product engineering, and delivery. You will take the lead on special projects related directly to framing (i.e. assembly time optimization, material-use optimization) which may include technical/material specification or advanced manufacturing process changes.
Essential Functions include but not limited to:
- Site Management/Manage Framer Interactions/Communications: Provide guidance and clear direction to framing subcontractors on issue resolution.
- Manage and direct job specifications and ensure contractors adhere to its specifications, standards and requirements
- Scheduling/Delivery Coordination: Provide guidance to JCH scheduling and transportation to optimize material deliveries and coordinate issues related to material delivery (before, during offloading, or after) as requested.
- Inspect and Audit Rough Framing Phase Performance: Travel between projects in company provided vehicle to review framing milestone timeliness/accuracy and material/framing quality.
- Monitor individual project cost and schedule performance including providing project cost and schedule control when needed
- Participate in safety meetings, training and field safety audit programs
- Participate in development of individual's personal technical training program
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities:
- Knowledge and prior experience with wood framed construction
- Ability to read construction plans and take off lists
- Proficient in MS suites and other CRM software
- Knowledgeable in multiple types of construction work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues between various groups while maintaining a positive work environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with minimum supervision
- Insurable driver’s license is required
- Construction experience is required
- 3-5 years of experience in wood framed construction is a plus
- Experience in coordination of multiple projects concurrently is a plus
Monday-Friday; on-call and weekends as scheduled.
7AM – 5PM; or until job is complete
$60,000 – $80,000; DOE
100% Employer paid Health
Short- Term Disability
401 (k) employee match option