We are seeking a passionate team member who have experience in General Sales – minimum 2 years experience New or Existing home sales a plus but not required.
In this role, you will assist in the decision-making process and communicating value to our buyers through in-depth needs analysis and model home demonstrations.
Create, manage and maintain relationships with realtors, lenders and community leaders
Ability to self-generate leads
You must be able to establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers as you build excitement for them, work through construction-related issues, and continually update them on the progress of their homes.
Meets with and escort prospective home buyers and real estate agents through the subdivision, model homes, and inventory homes under construction.
Sell the features and benefits of buying a home.
Analyzes financial qualifications of prospective home buyers.
Visits real estate offices to distribute information and to solicit the realtor community for future business.
Follows-up with home buyers, realtors and lenders to achieve sales.
Closes transactions and prepares contracts with home buyers.
Responsible mortgage status with regard to each home buyer.
Attends weekly sales meetings and production meetings to review the status of each contract in backlog with regard to construction and mortgage status.
Periodically performs “walk-throughs” of a client’s house to ensure construction is being performed per the contract and to escort homebuyers when they desire to view their home under construction.
Responsible for securing models at the end of the day.
Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commission upon completion of grace period.
We have a high energy, fast paced culture and offer continual training to enhance your skills. Being a Team player is a necessity as our commissions structure is team based.
We are proud to offer an excellent benefits packages and 401(k) plan with employer match.
Strong Customer Service
Strong problem-solving abilities
Efficient & Effective Communicator
Strong Organizational Skills
Knowledge of real estate is helpful, but we will train the right candidate.
Ability to multi-task Strong sales/closing skills
Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
Proficient in MS Word & Excel
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to coordinate multiple projects with minimum supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Jordahl Custom Homes is seeking a qualified and skilled project manager to join our expanding team!
The Project Manager will coordinate project management activities during the development and execution phases of multiple projects within Company building sites. These activities include onsite project planning; cost and schedule control; and coordination of detailed engineering, procurement and construction.
Essential Functions include but not limited to:
- Coordinate multiple projects within framework of established project management systems
- Develop individual project execution plans and schedules
- Develop project job specifications and ensure contractors adhere to its specifications, standards and requirements
- Monitor individual project cost and schedule performance including providing project cost and schedule control when needed
- Coordinate construction activities with in-house personnel or contractors including monitoring contractor performance
- Resolve project issues, such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Oversee & confirm project management of change activities
- Ensure completion of final project documentation
- Perform project turnover and closeout activities
- Participate in safety meetings, training and field safety audit programs
- Participate in development of individual’s personal technical training program
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Knowledgeable in multiple types of construction work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues between various groups while maintaining a positive work environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with minimum supervision
- 2-4 years of Project Management Experience
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent in work experience
- Experience in coordination of multiple projects concurrently
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PTO/ Vacation
- And more!
Please visit our website: www.jordahlcustomhomes.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
To apply for a position at Jordahl Custom Homes please fill out the form below.
Want to become a subcontractor for Jordahl Custom Homes?
Apply today by completing the form below.